Hands-On Time: 15m
Total Time: 30m
* 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
* 1/2 pound deli ham, sliced
* 4 dill pickles, thinly sliced (or about 24 hamburger slices)
* 4 cooked pork cutlets, shredded
* 1 large baguette, cut into 4 pieces, each halved lengthwise
1. Heat oven to 400º F. Layer some of the cheese, ham, pickles, and pork on the bottom half of each of the 4 baguette pieces. Top with the remaining bread.
2. Wrap each sandwich tightly in a 12-inch square of aluminum foil, then press them with the palm of your hand to flatten slightly.
3. Place the sandwiches in the oven and heat until crispy and warm, about 15 minutes. Unwrap and serve.