The new year brings more money for Pike County constitutional officers who have served one or more terms, but there is no cost of living raise this year.
The following are elected officials' salaries for 2009.
• Sheriff Jimmy Thomas' annual salary is $67,336, which includes a supplement for serving as an officer of the court, a longevity supplement and cost of living adjustments from 2007 and 2008. His 2008 salary was $64,276.
• Tax commissioner Donna Wynn makes $61,675 a year. Her salary includes a supplement for serving as ex officio sheriff because she presides over property and sheriff's sales and a longevity increase for having served three terms.
• Clerk of superior court Carolyn Williams will make $66,622, including a supplement for serving as juvenile court clerk and a 25% longevity increase.
• Probate court judge Lynn Brandenburg receives an annual salary of $67,206. He gets supplements for serving as election superintendent and presiding over traffic court and a 15% longevity increase for having served three terms.
• Coroner Terrell Moody, serving his third term, receives an annual salary of $3,080, including a longevity increase and previous COLAs, and a death investigation fee of $175 if he is the coroner on record for a call. Deputy coroner Harold Callaway is paid $175 per call.